Monday, January 10, 2011

Progressives and Their Shameful Lies in the Giffords Tragedy

We couldn't even finish our prayers for the victims and their families before radical, left-wing progressives started falsely accusing conservatives for the attack that left 6 people dead, including a Federal Judge, and Arizona Representative Gabrielle Giffords fighting for her life on Saturday.

The psychological projection from the left is breathtaking in its scope and its denial of reality. Many are beginning to sound as incoherent as the shooter. In what can only be described as hysteria, any word of disagreement with their agenda is automatically characterized as "hate speech".

Pima County, Arizona's Sheriff, Clarence Dupnik, has become the radical left's new mouthpiece, injecting his political opinion into every interview I've seen so far. Watch this interview with a visibly shaken Megan Kelly...



So Sheriff Dupnik seems to think that all conservative speech is hate speech? Perhaps he would be so kind as to share with us his political opinion of these statements:



Here's the video evidence of the voter intimidation that Eric Holder refused to prosecute:




''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''



"Republicans want you to die quickly." Former Democrat Representative Alan Grayson.





"I will be happy to see the Republicans test whether or not I'm itching for a fight on a whole range of issues," Obama said last week. "I suspect they will find I am. And I think the American people will be on my side on a whole bunch of these fights."


"We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers, so
I know whose ass to kick."

'I want you to argue with them and get in their face.'

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,”

The U.S. government will keep a "boot on the neck" of BP

"...punish our enemies..."

Here's much more.


Well, Sheriff Dupnik, what say you?

No comments: