Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Couple of Radical, Far-Right Protest Songs

...and by "radical, far-right," I mean average Americans as seen through the lens of the decidedly leftist media and their Washington enablers.

I suppose if the "Teat Party" can do it, so can we.

These protests are becoming rather tedious. I suppose there will always be a certain sector of America that just doesn't have a clue about how the real world works. Having been indoctrinated throughout their lives to leftist thought in schools and being forced to watch such drivel as AlGore's An Inconvenient Truth and the Story of Stuff in class, they can no longer think for themselves. It sure doesn't help when their parents don't have critical thinking skills, either.

I'll carbon-date myself once again to say that there was once a time when one outgrew such infantilities. Things like having a job and raising a family did much to teach a young adult the way of the world. But since we've entered The Fallacious Period of man, this seems lost.

I am most definitely in the wrong line of work. I should become a Professional Protester. It pays much more than I'm making now, but from what I've read, the working conditions are somewhat less than ideal. (h/t to Ace) Whoa, maybe that's not such a good idea after all. It seems that the Axelturfers call for a "living wage," but won't pay their stooges that much? (h/t Insty) It seems like there's an Alinsky Rule for that. Number 4, I believe.

OK, time's getting short, so here are the songs I promised.

Hank Williams Jr. tells ESPN and Fox and Friends to take this job and shove it, kinda sorta.



And this would be a great counter-protest song, too. Ignore the video part, as it seems to have nothing at all to do with the song itself, plus it's NSFW.



Do the protesters get a bonus for crapping on a police car? If not, why not?

No comments: