Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Michelle Obama Gets All Biblical and Stuff In Praise of Barack

This is disgusting. Not only is it false and wrong, it's blasphemous.
"I am so in," Michelle Obama said toward the end of her remarks. "I am going to be working so hard. We have an amazing story to tell. This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."  

Bullshit. Barack Obama isn't even the beginning of a pimple on the ass of a scribe, much less anyone else in the Bible.

Moochelle, I see your Biblical reference, and raise you two:

Acts 20:29
For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.
Acts 20:28-30

Matthew 7:15
[ You Will Know Them by Their Fruits ] “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
Matthew 7:14-16


(h/t BibleGateway.com)

3 comments:

mama winger said...

2 Cointhians 11:

13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness.
Their end will be what their actions deserve.

innominatus said...

Michelle, out there doing all this talking about "dark" and "light"? Seems racist to me.

Anonymous said...

"Besides, I need the hits."
I've seen you posting on Ace of Spades, and honestly I'd "hit ya more often, but the white on black is sooo hard for me to read.

And to prove I'm not a robot? I'll be real lucky if this gets through.

I do enjoy reading you over at the headquarters though.

jem