Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Bits of Tid, Friday the 13th Edition

Good ol' Friday. I guess we should be glad that it's not Friday the 26th. Wouldn't that day be twice as bad as today, mathematically speaking? And don't get me started about Friday the 39th...

It's not from David Letterman, but here are the Top 10 reasons the Obama administration is in meltdown mode.

It's somehow not the same without the pictures. The Kama Sutra is being made into an audio book.

Guard(en) snake.

File this under "It could be worse". Doctors remove pea from man's lung. At least he wasn't eating watermelon...

It's not my job. Read the contract.

Silly me, I thought you cooked them first.

Mmmmm, fried butter and other fair foods.

"Oh Grandfather, do tell us about the summer you spent in South Australia harvesting kangaroo droppings again. That story never gets old."

There is no fun in Islam.

And finally,



shamelessly stolen from courtesy of Gateway Pundit and Daily Caller.

Have a good weekend, y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all I can say is WOW!