President Obama, in a dramatic policy change, has decided to begin exploring ways to create jobs.
Might I suggest some ways to help you, Mr. President?
1. An immediate and substantial reduction is business taxes. Say to around ten percent to remain in effect for ten years.
2. Abandon the Health Care Reform Bill in its current form.
3. Abandon the Cap and Trade Bill.
4. Institute a national right-to-work law. Let America decide if it wants to unionize. Or not.
5. Roll back all environmental regulations after 1980.
If you're serious, Mr. President, prove it by your actions. Demonstrate your leadership.
Really, it's OK.