Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Bits of Tid - Sgt Pepper's Edition

I haven't done a Friday BoT post in a while, as I'm sure all fourteen of you noticed. Hope I can remember how to do it.

It would appear that the wind is to the back of the conservative movement. Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's recall election is next week, and polls show him ahead. But don't get cocky, Cheeseheads. Don't take anything for granted, vote.
David Axelrod had an audience he didn't plan for yesterday. He was in Boston to attack Mitt Romney's record as Massachusetts Governor (again) and got heckled.


As Insty would say, more of this, please.

OK, let the tidding commence -

It was forty-something years ago today that Sergeant Pepper taught the band to play.

Making a flamenco guitar.




Impatient, are we?




This is the kind of science I can get behind. Mathematicians Solve the Guinness Sinking Bubble Problem. (h/t to David Thompson)

 "I still gotta warrant in pearland..those pigs will NEVER catch me!!!…NEVER!!!" I'll take "Things not to Tweet the Police" for $1000, Alex.

Destined to take the place of Paul the Psychic Octopus in your mythology: Fred the Psychic Ferret.

Stop me if you've heard this one before. So, this man with a zebra and parrot walks out of a bar --

Finally, an oldie but a goodie. The Ultimate Dog Tease



Y'all have a good weekend, y'all.




No comments: