Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Night Concert - Stevie Ray Vaughan


If there was ever a week that needed a release, this was it.

I had a gig last night and it was just what the doctor ordered. We had a new keyboard player who happened to be from Alabama. He was full of musical-type surprises for the rest of us. A good time was had by all in attendance.

For some reason, for me, there's nothing that a good gig can't cure. I'm certain that y'all have similar forms of recreation that work for you in much the same way.

So, without further ado, buckaroos and buckarettes, I present Stevie Ray Vaughan...



Y'all have a good weekend, y'all.

Oh, and one more thing: if you can spare a few minutes this weekend, please say a prayer for our fellow Americans who are in harm's way, especially those in our military who may be defending our interests in the hot spots. And also pray for peace and strength. I'll be doing the same thing.

Even if you don't believe, it can't hurt.

No comments: