Thursday, November 18, 2010

Whee! I'm almost done moving!

Don't give up the ship, mateys! It's all exclamation points from now on!

BackwardsGirl and I are still in the process of moving. I'm almost done with the painting, thanks to the help of a guitar playing friend who also paints houses for his day job. The new place looks fantastic thanks to him. Also, I owe him for showing me a few tricks, you know, inside things that only someone who paints for a living would know. Tim, you da man!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting back in the literary saddle sometime next week. Thank you for your patience. About all I can do is admire the current state of political affairs from afar, as I've done since the election.

We won, didn't we?

Oh, and feel free to poke around in the archives while you're waiting. Send a few links out to your friends or hit the tip jar if you're so inclined.

To quote someone famous, "I'll be back."

No comments: