Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What You Should Know About the UN’s Agenda 21

I consider myself fairly well informed. I like to read and the advent of the Intertubes has been a Gore-send. I thought I was up to speed on a lot of interesting things, with politics being at the top of the list.

Imagine my surprise when a couple of my fellow Morons over at Ace of Spades HQ mentioned something called Agenda 21 this past weekend. Shirley, someone such as I would have already heard about this, the Boy thought to himself. Come to find out, I’m not as well informed as I thought I was.

Me, born in Alabama, slow, some assembly required. You know the drill.

After some exhaustive research, consisting of five minutes online, I discovered some things about this Agenda 21 that I found disconcerting. Being the good writer I aspire to be, I thought I’d pass along one of the things I discovered, and let your natural curiosity take over.

Here’s a primer…


If that doesn’t grab your attention, nothing will.

What I find most appalling about this is the complete lack of inquisitiveness on the part of politicians about this whole thing. It seems that they are more than willing to implement this agenda with no thought given to it. It’s as if they blindly trust the United Nations, when there is ample evidence that they don’t like America very much.

Another thing that concerns me is that the idea of surrendering our sovereignty never seems to occur to them. It doesn’t take much in the way of research to know that this agenda violates just about every principle that America was founded upon. Property rights, self-determination, local governance, accountability and many other principles would be abolished under this plan.

And the fact that it came about under Bush the Elder makes it even more concerning. At the time, when he introduced the phrase “New World Order,” stupid me thought nothing of it. At the time, America was the leader of the free world, so I thought the phrase naturally had a positive connotation. After all, hadn’t we shown the rest of the world how well freedom works? Weren’t we the envy of the planet for our freedoms and the opportunities that logically sprang from them to be welcome the world over? Wasn’t that why people were literally standing in line to become Americans?

I can sure be thick at times.

In light of what I’ve discovered since Sunday, this should be something that all seven of you should investigate for yourself. It’s not a good thing, for us, for our country or for our way of life.

I’ll even get you started here. I’m a giver that way.

I mean, when even Democrats don’t like it, you know that there’s something pretty wrong with it. Oh, and did I mention that the anti-Christ George Soros likes it as well?

So, whenever you hear the word “sustainable,” or one of the word's derivatives uttered by a politician, know that they’re really talking about a plan for world governance using the cover of environmentalism.

Also, know that they are unfit for office.

No comments: