Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Reading Assignment

Um, no post today. I was too busy reading this piece from Forbes.com, Why Amazon Can't Make a Kindle in the USA.

I strongly suggest this as your reading assignment today. Click every link in every part and read those too.

I sent a question to the author, Steve Denning, it went like this: How many of those companies were subsidized by their respective government? That seems to be an issue I remember hearing when this whole outsourcing mess began. That might be a rather unfair advantage, but then again, they're not strict capitalists.

Come to think of it, since the Federal Government has its greasy little fingers in nearly every market here, neither are we.

I'm very interested in hearing what he has to say. I'll let you know what he says.

Get cracking, y'all. There will be a test later

No comments: