Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Bits of Tid - NBA Champion Miami Heat Edition

Whassup, y'all?

It's Friday again and I'm going to see if'ns I can try another Tidly Bits Post.

In sports news, The Miami Heat won their second NBA Championship last night. LeBron James had a stellar game, scoring 26 points with 11 rebounds and 13 assists.

Lost in the media frenzy surrounding LBJ and his first ring, my Orlando Magic named their new general manager to replace Otis Smith. His name is Rob Hennigan and he has an impressive resume for a young'un (he's only 30 years old). He spent the last four years helping the Oklahoma City Thunder, you know, that other team in this years finals. He'll have a big job on his hands finding a head coach. If I were he, I'd be ringing Phil Jackson's doorbell every morning at 6:00 am with a pail and a hosepipe in my hand ready to wash his cars and asking, "Doughnuts for breakfast today, sir?"

Last Sunday, my (and apparently everybody elses's) favorite NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr ended a four-year winless streak when he took the checkered flag at Michigan International Speedway's Quicken Loans 400 Sprint Cup race. Let's hope there isn't such a long gap until the next win. Sorry BackwardsGirl, that Carl Edwards didn't win.

OK, let's do this thang.

Mommy, why is my name Mile Marker 47?


Sex Born from Hard Rock and Heavy Metal.


This looks cool, but me and heights just don't get along. Sky high dining.


Hey, Hand Me That Piano Pass Me a Beer...


What Friday would be complete without a video of Kate Upton at a bikini shoot?
(Warning: Not Safe For Work)


You're welcome.

As long as I'm posting videos, here's asking why about the plot holes in Prometheus, of which there were many. If you haven't seen the movie yet (or cussing isn't your thing), don't click this...



And finally, The Most Arrogant Man in the World...




OK that about wraps it up. Y'all have a good weekend.

No comments: