Thursday, January 7, 2010

National Championship Game

It's time for a break from the world of politics, if just for a day. Tonight, the Crimson Tide of Alabama take on the Texas Longhorns in the BCS National Championship Game.

As a proud product of the State of Alabama, I'll be in front of the TV wearing all my regalia and cheering on my Tide like momma taught me. This will be Bama's first National Championship of this century, so don't miss it.

In my travels on this Interweb thingy today, I found some posts you might like to read.

Tide Football.

A surprise link between Texas head coach Mack Brown and Bear Bryant. At least it was a surprise to me.

Don't hate Nick Saban because he's beautiful. Superman wears Nick Saban pajamas. And yes, they're "footies".

I'm off for beer and pizza. Roll Tide!

No comments: