Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama bin Laden Achieves Room Temperature

All Mondays should start this way, with a murderous madman's death.

Just in case you haven't heard, the bastard's dead. Good riddance. Rot in hell where you belong, you POS.

I could post a bunch of links to the details, but you can click anywhere on this Internet thingy and find out all the wondrous details of the Navy Seal's strike that got that piece of human debris. In fact, I changed that last sentence because the words human and OBL don't belong in the same sentence together. Oops, crap, I did it anyway.

It should be noted that we found him inside Pakistan. Some ally, huh? I want plenty of answers as to why they were giving that goat-lover cover?

Did I mention that I'm a very happy Boy this morning? There aren't enough good things to say or write about this. It's an  important turning point in the War on Terror. We now have the momentum, as we knew we would one day.

AQ and the Taliban say they'll retaliate. I only have one thing to say to them.

Bring. It. On.

And you just know that someone else will rush to fill OBL's place. Good. We'll find him and kill him too. And the next one, and the next one.

I don't have any pangs of conscience about celebrating the death of one of the devil's henchmen. He was an evil man whose every breath was an insult to peace-loving people everywhere. I'm very glad he's dead. I don't mourn the death of evil, I revel in it.

Now, I think I'll go ride around a while and join in the celebrations that are sure to pop up where I live. However you choose to enjoy this day, do so. We needed it.

It's a good day.

No comments: