Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm Honored, Once Again, to be an SOB.

Yesterday's speech by President Obama in Detroit in front of a large union crowd was, um, interesting, to say the least. Teamster Union President Jimmy Hoffa Jr. had high praise for the Tea Party...

"We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They've got a war, they got a war with us and there's only going to be one winner. It's going to be the workers of Michigan, and America. We're going to win that war," Jimmy Hoffa said to a heavily union crowd.


"President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong," Hoffa added.
That last sentence served to highlight Mr. Hoffa's command of language and his stellar communication skills, something I'm sure he advocates to all of his union members.

The Teamsters must be so proud of their leader.

We know President Obama is, he said so immediately afterwards in his speech.

So, I'm a son-of-a-bitch now? Gee, it was just a couple of weeks ago, I was told by a Congresscritter that I could go to hell. If that's not the best reason to pay taxes, I don't know what is.

Is this a great country or what?

Even Old Slow Joe Biden took a swipe at me in another speech yesterday. He called me a barbarian. And this was after he called me a terrorist a few weeks earlier.

Was it something I said? Was it my vote for Marco Rubio that did it? You never talk to me anymore, you just lash out and call me names. You've changed. You're always so angry.

Do you really think all of your hateful rhetoric will cause me to change my mind?

I have no hate in my heart for you. You, on the other hand, seem filled with hatred towards me. If you want to start a war, I'll be more than happy to oblige you, but we'll both know who started it.

So will everyone else.

And you will not win.

No comments: