Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Romney Ad - It's Just Not Getting Better

Here's a new ad from the Romney camp entitled It's Just Not Getting Better.


This ad is somewhat of a letdown for me. It appears to be a generic political ad that really doesn't tell me anything I don't already know. I'm fairly certain it's aimed at low-information voters, which definitely isn't me or you.

Of course, being the inquisitive thing that I am, I want to hear details of Mitt's economic plan. I want to know specifics. I want to know I'm voting for a man who shares my convictions (no, not that nasty one with the chainsaw at the sorority sleepover, that was a long time ago) and who understands what needs to be done.

In other words, this ad just doesn't do it for me, but then again I don't think it's directed towards me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: