Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Bits of Tid, Is Something Happening Next Tuesday? Edition

I've heard of something going on next Tuesday. Something about some election or something. Anyway, I'm sure ya'll tell me all about it on Wednesday.


Paul, the Psychic Octopus, has gone to that big aquarium in the sky. With a detour into a frying pan first, no doubt. We hardly knew ye...

Tell me, do you feel...lucky? Israeli lottery hits same numbers twice in one month.

I''m sure this has nothing to do with Halloween. A class at the Universtiy of Baltimore is entitled Zombies 101. Nothing at all.

It's Bring Your Daughter to Work Day. "OK honey, here's how you pick a lock."

Duude. Like Officer, this weed just doesn't cut it, man. You try a hit and tell me what you think.

Really, really old toothpaste.

Alotta Felina.

This demands action! The looming Bacon Crisis.

And finally, Johnny Cash reincarnated...



Hang your head and cry. Have a good weekend, y'all.

No comments: