Thursday, July 19, 2012

We Have to be World Citizens Like Obama Said

Here's one of the more stupid things you'll hear today.




Let's be clear about a few things, Hank. I don't give two shits about the rest of the world, what it thinks, or what it "brings to the table." I have a TV and a laptop and I see what the rest of the world is and I don't want any part of it. I don't want to be like any body else, I want to be like me, and America is still the best place on Earth for that to happen, in spite of the best efforts of people like you to make us more like the rest of the world by reducing my freedom and taking away my rights.

I don't want someone like you telling me what to eat, what type of job I can have, what to say or what to think, like the rest of the world. I don't want a big, expensive, busybodied government between me and anything I do. I want you and the rest of the people in Washington to do what I want done. I expect you to follow the Constitution faithfully all the time and understand that means there are things you cannot do. I expect you to not do them. I don't want to hear any excuses from you for not doing everything you can to make sure my country remains the exception to the rest of the world, and that we stay that way.

And I damned sure don't want any other country's laws used in my court system.

I'm sure, Hank, you're all for diversity. If your holy grail of diversity is so wonderful, then why aren't you promoting the American version of it? What's wrong with freedom, personal responsibility and individualism? Haven't we pretty much proven that that philosophy works best to lift people out of poverty?

In short, Hank, you can keep your "world citizen" crap to yourself, and you'd best keep it out of Washington.

If I liked someplace else better, I'd be there.

(h/t to Brietbart. Andrew, we miss you.)

No comments: