Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's Chick-Fil-A Day! UPDATED!

From SooperMexican: Long Lines Reported at Chick-Fil-A All Over the country.  With pics.

Heh. One Moron suggested that the RNC should be registering voters there.

UPDATE: My curiosity got the better of me, so I made the ten minute trip to our local Chick-Fil-A. The place was packed. The parking lot was nearly full, there were two employees outside with headsets taking orders at the drive-thru, there was a line to get into the inside, and lots of smiling faces.

All at 1:45pm, well after the lunch rush in a small bedroom community.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The one in Mt. Dora is packed, too. 5 cops were directing traffic at noon and me and the kiddies waited over an hour. It was worth it, though. There were also two lonely protesters out on 441 and it took all my willpower not to point and laugh. Talk about a major backfire!